- Earn 8 professional development hours (PDHs) while experiencing the most significant milestone in our Section’s history.
- Identify new opportunities for your organization and your career. Collectively, our speakers manage an annual infrastructure capital and operating budget of more than $130 billion per year!
- Network with some of the most influential engineers in our nation and our region. The National Capital Section serves the Washington D.C. metropolitan area and is 3,400 members strong.
- Discover the rich legacy and global impact of the D.C.-area civil engineer.
- Have an excuse to visit the National Press Club—“The Place Where News Happens”!